When setting up Intercompany Projects, you can see this field “Origin project” information which is a standard field added recently.
But this field seems is missing in the project related reports and data sources.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Project Management work center
- Select New Project
- Create a new Intercompany Project . You can see this field "Origin Project" under Project Overview screen
- Now navigate to Reports view or Business Analytics work center view
- Select any Project related report or Data Source
- You are unable to find this field "Origin Project" in any of the standard reports or data sources
The “origin project” information is a new field available in the Intercompany projects, but it is not part of project management data sources and there is no standard report yet.
In order to build the custom report, you need to create:
- A joined data source and
- The report with selections and views.
Kindly refer the following blog to find the exact steps to create the custom report:
Intercompany projects, Origin Project, data source, Reports , KBA , AP-PRO-ANA , Analytics , How To