- After the release during the past weekend, it is not possible to access to the business rules in Preview Instance.
- Business rules cannot be opened across all preview tenants. We suspect this is because of the release applied over the weekend.
- There is an error while trying to edit any business rule in the preview instances.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.“
- Platform - Accessibility
- Employee Central - Business Rules
Reproducing the Issue
1. Admin Centre
2. Go to Configure Business Rules
This is a 1905 preview release issue.
This issue will be resolved during the Weekly Maintenance Window on 17th May 2019. Times may vary due to geographic location of the Data Center. These operations are expected to completed by 18th May 2019.
- For any business critical rules, which need updating, the following workaround can be used.
- Please note, we do not recommend carrying out this action for all rules, only for those which require a change prior to the fix being provided.
- The workaround is to modify the Start Date of the rule later than 01/01/1900, for example, 02/01/1900
1. From Admin Centre navigate to Manage Data
2. In the first dropdown, choose Rule
3. Search for the specific rule
4. Select Take Action > Make Correction on the first record
5. Change the start date to a date after 01/01/1900
6. Save changes.
Business Rules, Configure Business Rules, Admin Centre, App error Business Rules, App error configure business rules, RUL-6291, COSD-35515, PLT-73941, JET-3680, CMSD-64027 , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-ACC , SuccessFactors Foundational Capabilities & Tools Accessibili , LOD-SF-MDF-RUL , Rule Issues in MDF Object , Bug Filed