- You have configured Alternative Name Fields in personalInfo. These show up fine for employees, however, these do not appear for Dependents.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Dependents Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Configure Alternate Name fields in personalInfo
- Check the behavior in Personal Info - Employee vs Personal Info - Dependents
- The Alternate Name fields do not appear for Dependents.
Alternate Name Fields are currently not supported for the Dependents portlet. There are existing enhancement tickets for this, however there's still no clear timeline as to when this will be part of the roadmap.
The recommendation for now to meet this requirement is to use custom fields.
ECT-101120, ECT-23915, alternate name fields, dependents, alternative fields, , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-DPD , Dependents Management , Problem