- Adhoc report "Candidate Progress" column brings "Default" status which was not the case before b1902 update
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Home >> Reports.
- Create an adhoc report under the Recruiting v2 domain.
- Create a filter in the report using the "Candidate Progress" column. You will see that the "Default" status is now available for selection.
- This is an expected behavior. This is a fix for Candidate Progress value becoming blank when running an Adhoc report for Job requisitions where value in Candidate Progress column should be either New Application (Default) or anything before it.
Default status appearing in Candidate Progress, Candidate Progress, Recruiting v2, Candidate Progress is blank, Job Requisitions Candidate Progress , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , Product Enhancement