When running ADHOC reports see a 404 error, check the logs see the following fingerprint error f27e726691abda38e54eb8c2d8906ffb542d26f7
Image taken from Demo Instance
HCM Success Factors
Reproducing the Issue
1. Run ADHOC Report Online
2. See 404 Error Message or f27e726691abda38e54eb8c2d8906ffb542d26f7
This is being worked on currently by Engineering to establish the root cause and provide a fix.
This issue has been resolved
- Application and Platform Teams were engaged to investigate the issue.
- Initial investigation suggested DNS configuration to be the cause of the issue, which was later ruled out.
- A problematic server was identified by the BIZX Team which was restarted to mitigate the issue.
- Post restart of the server, no errors were identified and the services were restored.
The issue is now resolved.
ADHOC Reports not running, f27e726691abda38e54eb8c2d8906ffb542d26f7, ADHOC, Reporting, EXCEL, CSV, Report Table , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , Problem