Supplier Invoice XYZ Tax Amount in the SII Incoming Invoices Return is zero. (XYZ represents the Supplier Invoice ID)
- On the Spanish Tax Authority portal you notice that for Supplier Invoice XYZ an amount different than zero is reported.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Tax Management work center.
- Go to the Tax Returns view.
- Go to the VAT Returns subview
- Find and open the relevant SII Incoming Invoices Return.
- Click View All.
- Open the Tax Return tab.
- Filter by Document Ref ID XYZ.
Note: Tax Amount is zero.
- Log in the Spanish Tax Authority Portal.
- Enter the Supplier Invoice XYZ
Column (NO ISP) Cuota Soportada 1 shows an amount of zero.
Column (NO ISP) Cuota Soportada 2 shows an amount different than zero.
You have more than one Supplier Invoice sharing the same External Document ID.
At Tax Authority the is taken as unique identifier and therefore all Supplier Invoices for which you have maintained the same bundled together.
You need to cancel the Supplier Invoices that have been created with the same
SII, Spain, Tax, Reporting, Supplier Invoice, Incorrect, Amount, Zero, Portal, Incoming , KBA , SRD-FIN-TAX , Tax Management , Problem