You are trying to create a credit memo for a purchase order but end up with an error message:
"Quantity ABC not assigned to goods and services receipt
Sum of cash discount relevant items is negative. You can only post the supplier invoice if the sum of the cash discount relevant items is positive. Change the cash discount relevant indicator of the supplier invoice items accordingly.
Balance is not equal zero:XYZ.
The total gross amount differs from the sum of the subtotal and the total tax amounts. You need to adjust these amounts so that the balance is zero."
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Supplier Invoicing.
- Select the Invoice Entry view.
- Search the Purchase OrderABC.
- Click "New Credit Memo".
- Enter a quantity.
- Click "Check".
- From here, the above error message will appear.
The root cause of this issue is known and a fix will be ready in the future release.
In the mean time, there is an available workaround that can be found below.
- Go to Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Go to Invoice Entry view.
- Select 'All Returns to Be invoiced' and provide the Goods return ID to filter.
- Click 'New Credit Memo' and you would get the proposed quantity as ABC as expected.
Credit Memo, Purchase Order, Error message, Quantity, Supplier Invoicing. , KBA , AP-SIP-SIV , Supplier Invoice , How To