You want to send an XML message which contains extension fields.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
This applies to various scenarios but this example will explain the supplier delivery notification.
- Navigate to the work center Third Party Logistics.
- Enter the relevant purchase order.
- Click New Supplier Delivery Notification.
- The Inbound Delivery page has been modified with specific fields.
When the message is sent the WSDL does not contain the additional fields in the XML.
The adding of extension fields to a web service usually depends on the web service itself. Some web services allow us to add fields and others do not support this functionality.
To determine whether or not it is possible to add extension fields to a web service you can follow these steps:
- Click the user icon and select Key User Settings.
- Select Start Adaptation Mode.
- Select an extension field on the Inbound Delivery page.
- Click "+ extension field".
- Click Further Usage and Services.
You can see which web services are available to add fields, if there is no service, it is not possible to add a field.
Extension Fields, Web Services, Supplier Delivery Notification, Inbound Delivery, XML, Third Party Logistics, , KBA , AP-IDP-ID , Inbound Delivery , How To