Opening the Sales Quote in Cloud for Customer shows the message "Creation of external follow-up document requested. Waiting for the confirmation."
You would like to reset the Replication Status for the Quote.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Sales workcenter.
- Switch to Sales Quote facet.
- Find and open the Sales Quote.
- Message "Creation of external follow-up document requested. Waiting for the confirmation." is shown.
This message is shown for Quotes when outbound Replication is triggered however the confirmation message isn't recieved or processed in Cloud for Customer for that particular Quote.
- If you are using Sales Quote Bi-Directional Replication scenario,
- You can reset the replication status for quote via facet Transfer Logs.
- Enable this facet via Adaptation/Personalization. This facet has UI dependency with Header Field “Transfer Status”. Ensure this field is visible in the UI.
- In the facet you can reset the status with action “Revoke Transfer”.
- If you are using Sales Quote Follow-up Scenario,
- For this scenario, replication status cannot be reset.
- However, the quote can be set as lost, copy and create a new Quote and process further.
- Edit the existing quote, set the Reason for Rejection and set it as lost.
- Copy and create a new quote and trigger outbound replication again.
Important Note: Resetting of Replication Status has to be done only abolute exceptional cases, where the web-service messages or IDocs are stuck and cannot be reprocessed at all, otherwise resetting the status and re-triggering a new relication may lead to dulicate documents in ERP/S4.
Sales Quote;Transfer Status Reset;Replication Status Reset , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , LOD-CRM-INT-S4H , Integration of C4C with S/4 HANA , Problem