- An application error appears in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) when performing some action in story based on Live Data connection from touch screen:
- Possible Error 1: [Application Error]：Cannot read property 'fireSetSelectedItem' of undefined
- Possible Error 2: [Application error]: Error: Attempting to get value from invalid JSON object
- When using touch events to navigate between story hyperlinks very quickly, the following error may randomly occur:
- this.getParent() isundefined
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.8.6
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC from one touch screen PC or a 3 screen set-up.
- Open a story based on a Live Data connection and then perform some actions.
=> Application Error appears occasionally.
This issue is resolved in version 2019.13 or QRC 3.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Application Error], fireSetSelectedItem, JSON, undefined, property, touchscreen, touch enabled , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem