- Can we upload company documents and make them visible to all users on their home page?
- How do we make company documents visible to users on the SAP SuccessFactors Homepage?
- How can we make use of the Company Documents tile?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
As a part of b1908 enhancement, you can upload a document using the Manage Documents tool. By default, all documents uploaded in this way are visible to all users on a new tile called Company Documents on the home page. As an administrator, if you don't have any company documents uploaded yet or you don't want to make them visible yet, you may want to use the Manage Home Page tool to remove the Company Documents tile from the home page until you're ready.
Please find the below detailed steps to achieve the same.
- Admin Centre > Manage Documents and upload the necessary documents. You can add these documents under 3 categories; Policy, Benefits and Images. Select the country where document holds the details.
- Manage Home Page and search for the tile "Company Documents" (This tile displays a list of company documents) and move it to appropriate section.
- User with necessary home page v3 section permission can able to see Company Documents on the home page.
- Click on Company Document tile will have below view
SAP Help Portal - Administration Guide: Home Page
PLT-73029, company documents, home page tiles , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-DOC , Document Management , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , How To