- Application error when opening some specific area of the system
- Error encountered in reading the templates when opening Ad-Hoc Reports
- When starting an Ad-Hoc Report using Recruiting V2 the following application error shows on the screen:
???Error encountered in reading the templates???
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Access the instance and go to Reporting
- Go to Ad-hoc Reports and click in "New"
- Select "Recruiting V2"
- See the error as the screenshot below:
- Access some area of the system and an application error occurs with the fingerprint=2ea8f56234a12a23282bb6ceff20feaac34eb08d:
- When closing the window, notice the picklist is missing:
- You access a Candidate Profile, and you get an application error with the fingerprint=800ffd28003669457ec3cce5f4f3719fc1be8929
- You access a Candidate Profile, and you get an application error with the fingerprint=2c49a4acc773b572ab88db0d65b527a31d3c4501
This is a defect that generates an application error when there is a picklist that has the Display Order set as "Alphabetical".
Important Note: The Engineering Team is currently working on a permanent solution for this error. When a fix is available, this KB article will be updated.
For Scenarios 1, 3, and 4:
- Access Provisioning, and go to Recruiting.
- On the backend, export and import the templates until you find the template that will give you an error pointing out to a picklist that doesn't exist:
- Here you will be able to determine which picklist is it.
The workaround to resolve it is:
- Once you found out which picklist is the one missing, access Admin Center and search for Picklist Center.
- In Picklist Center, search for the picklist and check the picklist Display Order, it will be set as "Alphabetical":
- Change it to "None" and it will be resolved. You will be able to report again and also import the template successfully.
SF, success factors, RCM, error, encountered, reading, ad-hoc, reporting, recruiting, v2, alphabetical, picklist, id, not, exist, application, cannot open access templates, 2ea8f56234a12a23282bb6ceff20feaac34eb08d, 800ffd28003669457ec3cce5f4f3719fc1be8929, 2c49a4acc773b572ab88db0d65b527a31d3c4501 , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem