This Knowledge Base Article is to document all major enhancements to be aware of in our Q2 1905 release. It also serves as an one stop shop for all SAP Jam documentation.
Reproducing the Issue
This documentation can also be found on the SAP Help Portal- SAP Help Portal - SAP Jam Collaboration. Quick links under "What's New" section will provide detailed release summary across the application.
Direct Links to some of our key Q2 1905 documentation:
Guides for End users
Guides for Admins
Guides for Developers
Q2 2019 Enhancements & Features:
- Support for displaying knowledge base articles in a list view, to enable viewing more articles at a time.
- Related content is displayed for knowledge base articles, to facilitate discovering the relevant information, and to improve the issue resolution rate.
- When filtering categories to access relevant knowledge base articles, all the categories are selected by default, and you can easily deselect all categories.
- Ability to navigate through the content of an uploaded document directly in SAP Jam, without the need to download and open the document.
- General content preview improvements and fixes to issues, like-
- In some cases, extra squares appeared on rendered slides
- Some documents showed extra black and white lines.
- Round corners became rectangular in graphics and diamond shapes were cut off.
- Spreadsheets copied into presentation slides didn't look exactly the same when rendered.
- Black pages with white font color had issues showing the white, especially on the mobile app.
- Improvements made in rendering the logo size and headlines in color.
- Content that is being uploaded to SAP Jam will now be automatically checked for profanity or inappropriate words.
- The following information was added to the Compliance area in the Admin UI:
- Name of the user who used profanity.
- Link to the content item containing profanity.
- The following changes were made to the Flagged Item Details UI:
- Display the label and the name of the user who used profanity.
- The term Flags was changed to Number of Flags to indicate the number of times a user has been flagged for using profanity.
- Display the group name.
- The field label Members was changed to Group Members.
- The User and Admin fields are now links
- The following enhancements were made to the overall design:
- The following column order is used: Item, Flag, Term, Type, Date, and User.
- The profane term is in bold italics font so that it stands out.
- The item title is the link that opens the pop-up.
|Microsoft Sharepoint Integration
- Administrators can now rename a Microsoft SharePoint repository from within SAP Jam, thereby allowing users to easily distinguish between the different repositories.
- The Company Feed can now be disabled for the Jam mobile app.
Jam enhancements , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , Product Enhancement
SAP Jam Collaboration 1905