- Custom SAML SSO has been enabled on the SAP Analytics Cloud system per Enabling a Custom SAML Identity Provider.
- E-mail addresses under Security > Users menu are overwritten with unknown.org domain after the initial login.
- Example e-mail address given in the IdP: <example>@<examplecustomerdomain>.com
- E-mail after login: <example>@unknown.org
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- Custom Identity Provider
SAML Attribute mapping in the identity provider isn't configured properly.
Based on what datacenter SAC is running on please check solution in KBA 2519989.
- Perform the attribute mappings carefully, especially taking the case sensitivity into consideration.
- 2411608 - SAP Analytics Cloud SAML authentication *** Master KBA ***
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem