- Custom SAML SSO has been enabled on the SAP Analytics Cloud system per Enabling a Custom SAML Identity Provider.
- E-mail addresses under Security > Users menu are overwritten with @unknown.org or @this-default-was-not-configured.invalid domain after the initial login since enabling custom SAML IdP
- Example e-mail address given in the IdP: <example>@<examplecustomerdomain>.com
- E-mail after login: <example>@unknown.org or <example>@this-default-was-not-configured.invalid
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- any Custom Identity Provider
- Cloud Foundry (non-SAP data center, AWS)
- SAML Attribute mapping in the identity provider isn't configured properly.
- Email is not mapped/passed from custom IDP
Based on what datacenter SAC is running on please check solution in KBA 2519989.
- Perform the attribute mappings carefully, especially taking the case sensitivity into consideration.
- Make sure e-mail is mapped from custom IDP. (ADFS as sample below)
- Ensure the attribute names matach exactly (case-sensitive) with the same provided by the table in "Enable a Custom SAML Identity Provider" online guide.
For sample SAML attribute mapping in Azure IdP http://schemas.xxyzyz.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/email is not correct. It should be named and changed to email
- 2411608 - SAP Analytics Cloud SAML authentication *** Master KBA ***
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning Functionality, Planning Models , LOD-ANA-BR , Digital Boardroom (DiBo) , LOD-ANA-PR , Predictive Scenarios, Smart Predict , Problem