- Nothing popup when creating SQL Databases connection in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud any version
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon SAC system and go to Connection
- Click to add a connection, and choose SQL Databases.
- No dialog is popup.
- The .properties file path has not been setup correctly.
- Review the path setting for .properties file to make sure the path is correct and the environment variable / Java option / Windows Registry entry is correct.
- Review the .properties file content to make sure the DB name and version is supported.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-BR , Digital Boardroom (DiBo) , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning Functionality, Planning Models , LOD-ANA-PR , Predictive Scenarios, Smart Predict , Problem