Is it possible to remove submitted purge requests reports in Purge Request Monitor page?
***Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
For b1905, you can now delete preview reports, completed reports and old purge requests from the Purge Request Monitor page when they are no longer needed. Purge reports can contain personal information so you may need to periodically remove them from storage, for data protection and privacy. The ability to remove purge reports is controlled by a new role-based permission. People with this permission can remove purge reports on the Purge Request Monitor page.
For any completed Purge Requests, you will see the following options under "More Actions" on Purge Request Monitor page.
1. Delete Request
2. Remove Preview Report
3. Remove Complete Report
To use the following options above, you may follow the steps provided below.
1. Grant your Admin User with "Remove Preview and Complete Reports for Legacy Data Purge Request" via Manage Permission Role.
2. Once you have granted the necessary permission mentioned above, you may try to submit a purge request. Below are the 2 options available for purging inactive users in BizX.
3. After successfully purging a user, navigate to Admin Center > Purge Request Monitor tool.
4. From here, you will see the submitted and processed purge requests by different Admin users.
5. For each purge request, you will see the following options below under "More Actions" drop down.
- Delete Request - Selecting this option results for all the information related to the submitted Purge Request to be removed from the Purge Request Monitor page.
- Remove Preview Report - Selecting this option will result for the Preview Report to be removed under "Preview Report" column under Purge Request Monitor page. It will show as "The report has been removed."
- Remove Completed Report - Selecting this option results to the report to be removed from Actions > View Result > Download Report field.
2615360 - Data Protection and Privacy - Data Retention Time Management (DRTM) - Master Data Purge for Inactive Users
2088065 - Data Retention Management - Purge Data - Platform
2787250 - Q2 1905 - Platform Release Information FAQ
Purge, Data Retention Management, Master Data Purge, b1905 , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-DRM , Data Retention Management , Product Enhancement