You created a Code List Restriction to restrict a given field values inside the Additional Name Fields of the Employee quick create screen, but the restriction is not being applied.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Log in the system.
- Go to Administrator Work Center.
- Go to General Settings view.
- Click on Employees.
- Click on the New button to open quick create.
- Click on the Additional Name Fields hyperlink.
- The fields within the Additional Name Fields dialog box are not getting restricted.
The Additional Name Fields or any similar link in quick create screens will lead you to a user interface component called Modal Dialog (MD) where Code List Restriction is not supported.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Modal Dialog; Quick Create; Employee; Code List Restriction; Values; , KBA , LOD-LE-RC-CLR , Code List Restriction , Problem