This KBA will guide you through the steps to add feature permissions in a job requisition template using Manage Templates under Admin Center.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All versions
1. Go to Admin Center >> Manage Templates
2. Click on the Recruiting Management tab.
3. Click on Job Requisition templates and select the template in which you want to set up the feature permissions.
4. Under Template Settings section, click on General Settings.
5. Click on Application Status Configuration. You should be able to see the Feature Permissions defined in the template.
6. Click on the Feature Permissions link.
7. In the window that opens, you can set up the feature permissions that you want to add in the requisition template.
8. Select the permission you want to grant, the Role name you want to grant that feature permission to and also the Status name in which you want to grant the selected user the permission.
9. Once the feature permissions are added, click on Finished button to save the changes you made.
10. Then click on Publish button to save the changes to the requisition template.
feature permissions, manage templates , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem