How to allow the recruiting user to use the Forward to Requistions button on the application page to forward the candidate to another requisition?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Success Factors Recruiting Management
This feature can be configured in two ways :
1. The first way is by changing the XML templates, this action will require partners assistance, please reach out to your Implementation Partner to add the following configurations in the application template with the required role.
2. The second way is by adding this permission using Manage Templates Feature. Here we will explain how to accomplish this task in the admin center.
- Open the desired job application template you want to active this feature. (Navigate to Admin center > Manage Templates > Recruiting Templates > Job Application > Desired template)
- Open the section "Button Permissions defined".
- Select the Forward application option under the section Button Permission Button.
- Then chose the role to grant the permission under the section Button Permission Role Name.
- Click Done.
- Publish the application template.
- After taking the above steps the recruiting user will be able to use the Forward to Requistions button on the application page to forward the candidate to another requisition.
SF, Success Factors, Recuiting, Forward to Requisitions, application page, missing permission, forward, button , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem