The user has Internal Pricing configured and when a product item is added on a Sales Quote, the price is not determined from the price list. Also, the Price field is grayed out and it cannot be manually inserting.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Sales Quotes work view.
- Open the Sales Quote 123 (123 represents the Sales Quote ID).
- Go to the Product facet.
- Add an item product.
Result: The price is not determined from the price list maintained on the system.
The price is not determined because the relevant Sell-from-Stock business configuration question is not scoped.
Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Project work view.
- Select the current project and click Edit Project Scope.
- Go to step 4 Questions.
- Expand the Scoping Element Sales.
- Under Product and Service Portfolio for Sales select Sell Standard Product option.
- Flag "You will be able to sell products" scoping option above Sell-from-Stock.
SAP Admin Guide - Internal Pricing
Internal Pricing, Sales Quote, Product. , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , How To