When creating candidate profiles in bulk via CSV upload, the system alerts the user that the batch upload was successful. However, the system generated email indicates that no candidate records were created.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Recruiting >> Candidates.
- Click Add Candidate >> Bulk Create Candidate from .CSV File.
- Enter the Batch Name and attach the CSV file containing the list of candidates to be created in the system.
- Click the Upload File button.
- To verify the results of the job, you may either perform the following:
- Check the system generated email. This will show the number of records failed during creation, or
- Go to Provisioning >> Monitor Jobs. Filter the Job Type to Candidate bulk upload (CSV) and check the details of the job you have executed.
The issue happens when there is a parent-child relationship between any picklist fields in the candidate profile template which these fields are present in the CSV file.
- Workaround: Remove any parent-child picklist association in your candidate profile template. This will allow you to create candidate profiles in bulk using CSV files.
An enhancement has already been developed to address this issue. The fix will be available in b1905 for Preview environment, and will be deployed in 1902 Production via a patch.
Bulk Create Candidates from CSV file, Bulk Create Candidates, Candidate Mass Upload, No Records Created, Failed Records, Candidate Import, Candidate bulk upload, Candidate bulk upload failing, Bulk Create Candidates not working , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , LOD-SF-RCM-CAP , Candidate Profiles , Problem