Running Matrix Grid Report/Adhoc Report and an unknown unrated rating takes precedence over the Overall rating generated by PM form. And since Historical Matrix Placement Portlet or Matrix Grid report in Succession takes the most recent rating for the placement, it shows the user as unrated.
- SuccessFactors Calibration
- SuccessFactors Succession Management
Reproducing the Issue
Run Matrix Grid Report, user has no placement even though sysOverall portlets shows the user has latest rating
Caused by a Hidden rating (EP as source) due to misconfigured Calibration Template. Both Performance Forms and Employee Profile is configured as rating sources. Then in the Matrix Section of the Calibration template, either X or Y axis comes from the Performance Form and other is Employee Profile.
To easily trace if this is the same scenario as you experienced.
Check and see the unrated rating in the Profile for the affected user, you can do the following:
- Go to Admin Center > Company Settings
- Select: Company System and Logo Settings
- Look for the checkbox "Display unrated ratings in the live profile", then check it for a while.
- Go to affected user's profile in the Performance portlet, you'll see the "Unrated" performance rating. This is the unrated rating Generated by the calibration session because the Form and the Profile is checked both.
Modify your Calibration template "Data" tab, uncheck "Performance **Manager view only" under Employee Profile if unecessary in the Calibration session
Otherwise fix the data sources in the views tab. The first 2 choices in Calibration elements are ratings generated from the PM form, the 3rd and 4th option are ratings gerated from People Profile. Users/Admin gets confused with this specially if the labels from 1st to 4th option are very similar/same. Save changes
Run matrix grid report again covering the dates of the rating employee is supposed to show. Or Check Historical Matrix Placement portlet if the user will have the expected placement now.
KBA , LOD-SF-CAL-ADM , Admin Tools, Permissions, Settings , Problem