Candidate Business Card fields currentTitle and/or currentCompany are being populated by information on Background Elements information.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- You update a Background Element field either in Candidate Profile or Employee Profile
- When you search for the Candidate profile, the information updated is transported to either title (currentTitle) or company (currentCompany) in Candidate Business Card
This will happen when both conditions are met
- There is no sm-mapping on those fields
- The fields are not being filled, meaning they are being left blank
Then, as by design, the following Population Logic will apply (keep in mind that this information will not be "saved" on the field, it will only display the same information shown as bellow)
- For currentTitle field, it will take the value from the first field of the first background section.
- For currentCompany field, it will take the value from the second field of the first background section.
- **If one is a date field, it will skip to the next below**
- Use sm-mapping field to add the desired information to the respective Candidate Business Card field.
- If you do not wish to use sm-mapping and will not fill the information manually, sort the Background elements accordingly to match the needs.
** Please keep in min that if you decide for option 2, any reports on the fields will show no information, because the information is not being "saved" on the field, it is only been displaied as to mirror the same information from Background Element Field as above section details
currentTitle, currentCompany, Candidate Business Card, jobFunction, background element, Current Company, Current Title , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , How To