When trying to add a Facebook First Party Tracking URL code at the end of External Private postings, it just redirects to External Career site homepage
"Data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Successfactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Access a job requisition and go to "Job postings" tab
2. Try to copy the URL of an externally posted requisition, for example:
3. Then add the Facebook First Party Tracking URL, for example:
4. The following External job posting URL will work:
5. However, if you try the Facebook tracking url code on an External Private Job posting URL then it will just redirect to Career site homepage:
With the FB tracking code: https://careersalesdemo8.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareerpvt?jobId=1242&company=SFPART036072&username=&st=4582E4241D1665778B5A8549E0713CAEE2A5136A&st=4582E4241D1665778B5A8549E0713CAEE2A5136A&fbclid=IwAR2NgKFXhUFjcFSeKswYg4Yq5Bnq-6liP6hd6xdtCLw5gmylG_zcEvfVyds
Facebook tracking URL code is currently not supported for Private Job postings since Private postings cannot have any source other than career site. Private postings were designed to be sent directly to Candidate(s) and not to be publicly available with the likes of social media, external website, etc.
2684613 - Behavior of Privately Posted Job Requisitions when using RMK
2719054 - It is possible to prevent a candidate from sharing a Private Posting link - Recruiting Management
Private job posting with tracking url, private posting for tracking code, pixel tracking for private posting, Facebook first party tracking URL code , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , Problem