A substitute relationship has been created for an item. The item is in a curricula that is part of a requirement pool. The substitute credit is not being applied to the user record. Force Credit is checked to the substitute relationship to force the completion credit to the user. Even with Force Credit being checked, the completion credit is still not applied.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management Solution (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create Curricula
- Create Item A
- Create Item B
- Create a requirement pool with the items
- Assign Curricula to User
- Record Learning for Item A on User
- Create substitute relationship of Item A on Item B (no effective date, no force credit, for credit is filled in)
- Notice no substitute credit is given
- Check Force Credit and submit the job and notice substitute credit is not given
This is expected behavior.
- Delete substitute relationship
- Readd substitute relationship with Force Credit checked, no effective date, and for credit filled in
- Substitute Completion is given to the user
While adding the substitute item, if 'Force Credit' is checked, then the parent item is given substitute credit to the users who have completed the substitute item.
If checking the 'Force Credit' when the substitute relationship is already created, the parent item is not given substitute credit to the user. After the substitute relationship is established, next time when the user completes the substitute, the parent is provided as substitute credit.
Note: Parent and child is used here for substitute relationship.
substitute relationship item completion requirement curricula pool user force credit LRN-56677 complete , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CUR , LMS Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , LMS Items , Problem