Disqualified Candidates were move to "Default" or "New Application" Status after updating their application."Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
Step 1: Select Job Requisition with Candidates > Place a Candidate to any Disqualification Status
Step 1: Go to the disqualified application > Click "Update" Button.
Result: Candidate will be moved to "New Application", check Application History and see that the candidate moved himself to "New Application"
One of the reason why this behavior occur is that "candQuestions" feature is configured for various status other than Default(or New Application) status.
Remove "candQuestion" for other application status (except "Default") on the Job Requisition Template via Manage Template or by reaching out to Professional Services.
Removing "candQuestion" via Manage Template
1. Go to Admin Center > Manage Templates
2. Click on the Recruiting Management tab.
3. Click on Job Requisition templates and select the template in which you want to remove the feature permissions.
4. Under Template Settings section, click on General Settings.
5. Click on Application Status Configuration. You should be able to see the Feature Permissions defined in the template.
6. Click on the Feature Permissions link.
7. In the window that opens, you can remove the "candQuestion" permission for other Status.
Disqualified, Candidate, New Application, Default , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem