- After the Chrome upgrade from version 73 to version 74, you are not able to open or create models in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Could not reproduce the issue with the same workflow in Chrome version 73.
- Observe the following error in the Chrome Developer Tools Console:
- Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot convert undefined or null to object
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Go to menu Browse > Files > Public > Model.
- Click to open any model.
- Notice the error Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot convert undefined or null to object in Chrome Developer Tools Console
It is a known issue. This issue is currently under investigation by Development.
This issue is resolved in the next release of SAP Analytics Cloud.
In the meantime, downgrade Chrome to version 73 to avoid this issue. See Downgrade your Chrome version.
- 2787625 - When you try to launch SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC), the Chrome browser crashes and shuts down and Chrome didn’t shut down Correctly message occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem