You are trying to set the Cost Objects Outbound run in Master Data Replication work center to Obsolete, since you need to stop it for a period of time. But you are unable to perform this action, since there is a released job scheduled to run. You get the error: 'Cannot change status; run SAP_COMMON is scheduled'.
You then try to cancel the released job, but the button to view the jobs is greyed out.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Master Data Replication work center.
2. Go to view Replication to Concur -> Cost Object Outbound runs.
3. Highlight the current active job.
4. Click on Actions -> Set to Obsolete.
5. Error is thrown: 'Cannot change status; run SAP_COMMON is scheduled'.
It is not possible to halt the daily run, neither by cancelling it or setting it to Obsolete.
If you want to interrupt the run, you can de-select the companies switched on for Replication of Cost Objects in the Configuration UI. The run would set the Cost Object in Concur to Deleted (obsolete).
You would then need to select them again when you want to continue the run, and the next run would activate the Cost Object in Concur again.
Concur Integration , KBA , AP-HMD-RPL , HCM-Master Data Replication , How To