- SuccessFactors Onboarding is running slow when moving between panels
- Onboarding panels have picklists with parent/child relationships enabled
- There are performance issues with picklists in Onboarding
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- When parent/child relationships are used with picklists, it will take some time for the picklist to populate.
- Also, when there are more than 4 picklists being used for a panel, it will slow down the panel load.
It is a best practice to use up to only four picklists on a panel:
SAP Success Factors, ONB, On Boarding, OBD , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-PAN , Panels, Panel Designer , How To