Failed to logon to SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) due to the following error message:
"We've encountered an unexpected issue.
Please try again later or contact your system administrator if the problem persists."
After entering user and password the URL changed from
"https://xxx.cloud" to "https://xxx.cloud/hub/index.html".
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.8.2
Reproducing the Issue
- Open logon page of SAP Analytics Cloud "https://xxx.cloud/"
- Enter user and password then click logon.
- URL change to "https://xxx.cloud/hub/index.html" automatically and error message appears.
This issue might only impact some of the accounts but not all of them.
SAP Analytics Hub set as the default application for this user, however there's no license for Hub in the tenant.
- Login to SAP Analytics Cloud with System Owner.
- Navigate to Security > Users and find the user having this issue.
- Open the Profile Settings page of this user.
- Change Default Application from SAP Analytics Hub to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
cannot, login, account, role, some users, hub, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Problem