A calculated measure / account that uses the SMA (or YoY) function in a numeric point chart does not display the correct value.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Use the BestRunJuice_Sample and add a measure to it with the value SMA([Gross_Margin] ,[d/Date_703i1904sd],"Month" ,2 ).
- Create a story using that model and add a table and numeric point chart to a canvas page.
- Note that the value for the numeric point chart is incorrect - it should be 4,876,405.27 as in the table.
The default numeric point chart does not have a default time hierarchy selected needed for the SMA function.
- Add a Trellis to the numeric point chart by clicking on the ellipsis (... / three dots) to the right of the chart and select "Add Trellis".
- In the Builder tab (on the right side) click on "Add Dimension" under "Trellis" and select a Date / time dimension.
- Confirm the hierachy and level is set correctly for the Date / Time dimension
- The numeric point chart will now contain the correct value.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem