Are live models supported with SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office (AO) integrated with SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)?
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a connection in SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office according to the official user's guide.
- SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office currently supports connecting to models with acquired data (import connection).
- An SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office connection to a live model in SAP Analytics Cloud is not supported.
- Defining system connections to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Analyzing SAP Analytics Cloud models
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, IE, supported, browser, AO, analysis, office ,excel, AnalysisOffice, Analysis Office, Ao, AO, Aoffice , KBA , BI-RA-AO-XLA , Excel Addin , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem