Error in Data Subject Information Configuration for ONB section.
Unable to retrive information from onboarding system HRData !!ERROR!! - Onboarding management-Offboarding Unable to retrive information from onboarding system due to Failed to convert result into olingo v2 Edm
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Admin Center > Data Subject Information > Configuration > People
- Scroll down to Onboarding on left panel
- You will see that one of the items is not retrieving the correct information (please see the below screenshot)
The issue was cause after we have authenticated the flow for the odata calls. This was a required change.
This is a known issue that will be fixed in the upcoming release -- 1905.
Below is a workaround that can be applied:
- Add "GET|/$metadata;" (without the quotes) to the existing key OAuth.v4Admin.PathsWhitelist in the back-end (Super Admin > Account Options);
- Go to Admin Center > Data Subject Information > Configuration > People and click the Refresh Configuration button;
- Data should be showing now
2753461 - DRTM Onboarding Purge Failed - No Authorisation
2626104 - ONB GDPR - Data Subject Information Report-1802-Onboarding
GDPR, Data Subject Configuration, Data Subject Information, odata, OAuth.v4Admin.PathsWhitelist, Failed to convert result into olingo v2 Edm , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem