Filter is lost in the table when switching the values for Dimension Input Control in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.8.0
Reproducing the Issue
Log on to SAC and create a Story.
- Add a table into canvas.
- In Table Structure -> Rows, click Add Measures/Dimensions.
- Click Add Dimension Input Control and select two dimensions for this Dimension Input Control.
- Add this Dimension Input Control into the Table Structure ->Rows.
- In the table, select one data for Dimension Input Control, right click it and choose Exclude to create a filter.
- Now select another value for this Dimension Input Control, notice that the filter in the table is still existing here.
- Switch the value back to the original one for this Dimension Input Control, notice that the filter is lost now.
This is a defect.
This issue is planned to be fixed in version 2019.15.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem