Date field value has a difference of one day in ORD report than in LMS e.g. Assignment Date from Learning History
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an ORD report and select the LMS domain
- Select Learning Item Assignment and History table
- Select the date field "Assignment Date"
- Run the report and check that the date value is not matching the same value from LMS module
- There is a difference of one day
Assignment Date field is stored in the database in UTC timezone and when extracted via ORD, it is converted to the user's timezone.
For example, the date value (timestamp) from the server can be 2/2/2019 (12AM - UTC), but the user will see the date as 2/1/2019 (8PM - EST) in the ORD report.
This is an expected behavior. The Assignment Date field from the LMS domain in ORD is localised (user's timezone) but in LMS it is available in UTC timezone.
Date field value has a difference of one day in ORD report than in LMS Assignment Date from Learning History , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To