- With the b1902 release, the font text colors available within the text editor (e.g. for the footer and header) in the job requisition has changed and it does not show the Navy Blue color anymore, for example.
- Why is this color missing and can it be made available again in the list of font colors?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Create or edit a Job Requisition
- Edit a Text Section (External Footer or Internal header)
- Try to select Navy Blue as a color for the text and see it is not available:
The issue has been identified and logged under JIRA RCM-63745.
- There is currently no release scheduled for this issue. It is being reviewed by our Engineering Team.
- This KBA article will be updated when new information is available.
Text Editor, RCM, SF, Color Missing, External Footer, Internal, RCM-63745 , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem