How to add a picklist field on the Candidate Profile via Manage Templates?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Go to Manage Templates -> Recruiting Management -> Candidate Profile and select your template:
- On General Settings scroll down to the bottom and click on the Fields Defined:
- On the Pop Up that opened, click in Add -> Add custom field:
- A new field will be created. Now, fill out the fields information, make sure you selected the Field Type as Picklist and the Picklist Id as the one you will be using:
- Once you finished, click in "Done" in the bottom of the popup window:
- Now, you need to grant the proper permissions for this field, so candidates can edit the information. So, select Field Permission on the menu on the left and click in Field Permissions defined:
- Another pop up will open. Click in new and set up the permissions:
- Now you just need to publish the changes you made on the template.
Manage, template, picklist, candidate, profile, add, field, new, permission , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , How To