- When creating a new job requisition via 'Copy Existing Job Requisition', a number automatically gets inserted following the internal or external job title.
- Is there a way to prevent this from occurring?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new job requisition by copying from an existing job requisition
- Fill out requirements and create the job requisition
- As expected, a number is added at the end of the job title
- This is a default system behavior. The system automatically adds the number at the end for the job title in order to identify that this is the copy of another requisition.
- As seen in the job title, a number gets added to identify this as a copy of another job requisition.
- However, this can be edited while creating this job requisition by removing this number from the job title
- Also, an enhancement request can be submitted in order to verify the feasibility of preventing this from happening in a future version of the system.
- Please refer to KBA 2090228 - How to submit enhancement requests for SAP SuccessFactors products.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, copy requisition, number 1 added, job title , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , How To