- Import Content tool does not complete the import.
- Unable to import content due to error:
Fail. The file could not be uploaded. The name of the zip file cannot contain any spaces or special characters.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as Admin
- Content > Tools > Import Content
- Browse and import file (with space or special characters on its filename)
The name of the file contains spaces or special characters.
- This is a known Import Tool defect and will be fixed in release b1905 as per the Engineering Team.
- As a workaround, make sure the file to be imported has no spaces or special characters in the filename.
SF, Success Factors, LMS, learning, import content tool, special characters, spaces, file upload, fail status, LRN-55590 , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , Bug Filed