- The answer column on the Item Evaluation By Individual Response (CSV) report is not showing the correct values.
- The output should show <user rating> - <max rating> but instead its showing a date value.
Successfactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
1. References> System Admin> Rating Scales.
2. Add New> create your Rating Scale ID with the format below:
3. Associate your rating scale to a survey then associate your survey to an item.
4. Have users complete the survey then run the report for Item Evaluation By Individual Response (CSV).
Notice the answer column showing date value.
Value should show <user rating> - <max rating>.
When the report is opened in Excel, it detects the value (ex: 2 - 4) and auto formats it to a date in which we do not have control of.
When running the report, save it as a txt file. Notice that when you open the file in a notepad, the value is showing correctly.
Once you have it saved as a txt file, open Excel>Data> Get Data> From File> From TXT/CSV> select the file. Make sure the delimiter is comma. Save the file as xlsx.
Item Evaluation By Individual Response (CSV); rating scale; survey id; evaluation , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS-EVA , LMS Surveys , Problem