- When you start a new Crossboarding activity the key WOTCStartDate is not mapped in Onboarding Panel;
- The Hire Date field is not present in OnboardingCandidateInfo in Manage Data.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Onboarding Successfactors All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Start the Crossboarding from Employee Central;
- In Approve requests Tile (BizX Side), approve this request (if required for your workflow);
- In Onboarding, search for this Crossboarding activity and pick up;
- In this activity, the box correspondent to WOTCStartDate is blank;
- If you check in Admin Center > Manage Data > Search for OnboardingCandidateInfo, the hire date also should be blank.
The key WOTCStartDate was not correctly mapped for crossboarding in Onboarding/Offboarding EC Integration.
- Go to Admin Center > Field Mapping tool for Onboarding/Offboarding EC Integration;
- For the key WOTCStartDate, please include the category select Job Information and in field mapping select the key Event Date. (If you already have a mapping for WOTCStartDate, please click in + button)
- In the new row, please include the category select Job Information and in field mapping select the key Event Date.
- This change will only affect new crossboarding candidates.
Hire Date; Crossboarding Activity; OnboardingCandidateInfo; OCI; WOTCStartDate , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem