You receive an error message while activating External Web Service Integration from Cloud Application Studio.
Recheck WSDL and upload it again.
Exception occurred in library handler.
Incorrect value:Unknown namespace http:/sap.com/xi/AP/Common/GDT.
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Cloud Application Studio.
- Open Solution.
- Right click and activate ExternalWebServiceIntegration.wsid file.
- You receive error messages.
The service url of the webservice is causing this error in target system as you would have downloaded the WSDL from source test which has different url than the source system.
- Go to Cloud Application Studio in Target system.
- Go to Original Solution - YABCXXXXXX ( Where ABCXXXXX stands for Original Solution Name).
- Go to Webservice and download the WSDL ( This will contain the correct WSDL and namespace).
- Now login to Cloud Application Studio in source system.
- Go to the patch solution - YPQRZZZZZZ (Where YPQRZZZZZZ stands for Patch Solution Name).
- Upload the downloaded WSDL which was downloaded from Source system.
- Activate the WSID.
- Once that is completed you can activate, assemble and download the solution with correct namespace and Upload this latest version to target system in order to fix this issue.
Invalid Communication; Recheck WSDL, Webservice error. , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-WS , ByDesign Studio Web Services , Problem