- This Knowledge Base article provides an explanation on the Cancel functionality within SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding.
- Customer request to move records to All Document Submitted.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
For Implementation Partner(s) and Consultant(s)
We have a new functionality in ONB to move records to All Documents Submitted.
To activate button,
- Log into the account Super Admin site (please coordinate with your implementation partners or create a support ticket)
- Navigate to Account Options
- Create or Update the key AllowCancelProcess
Once the key is added, verify the Cancel button is added to ONB.
- Log into ONB application
- Navigate to the Settings > Manage Employees
- Choose the affected candidate whom you want to move to Signed Status
- Click the Cancel button
- Please be aware that when "Cancel" button is clicked, all exisiting candidate's form(s) will be sent to Document Center.
- The forms can be without signature and without some data.
Signature Step, Cancel, Activity, Work Queue, Super Admin, Move, Records, Signed, SF, Success Factors, OBD, ONB , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-SCR , Software Changes, Services, Provisioning etc. , Problem