Using Integration Center to Upsert a photo to profile.
Photo: UPSERT failed for the row with key: Photo/photoType=1,Photo/userId=<userId>. Reason: upserted failed: Do not have access to update this user's photo. The row will not be processed for subsequent entities
Successfactors Integration Center
- Admin Integration Center Job Owner lacks permission
- Incorrect Usage of photo entity
Only Below Phototype (type 1 and 14 support Edit operation)
|Phototype Enumeration||Phototype ID||Max Width||Max Height||Supported Operations||Comments|
|LIVE_PROFILE||1||180||240||Query, Edit||Used as master copy in user profile photo. Recommend aspect ratio is 3:4(w:h) and recommend minimum size is 180*240.|
|ORG_CHART||2||20||27||Query||System generated. Used as org chart image.|
|QUICK_CARD||3||60||80||Query||System generated. Used as quick card of user in V11 theme.|
|FACE||7||45||60||Query||System generated. Used as quick card of user in V12 theme.|
|LIVE_PROFILE_SQUARE_60||26||60||60||Query||System generated. Used as user profile photo.|
|LIVE_PROFILE_SQUARE_30||27||30||30||Query||System generated. Used as user profile photo.|
|USER_EXPRESSIVE_PHOTO||14||980||580||Query, Edit||Background image used in public profile page. It MUST be a 980*580 image, otherwise Upsert operation will fail. If this photo is null, API will retrieve a random photo instead. And if there is no random photo, API will retrieve the default photo.|
1.0 Ensure admin has all required permission for accessing Photo , SF.Odata Photo entity.
|Permission System||Required Setting|
View or edit permission for photo entity under Employee Data
|User-based||Go to Succession Management Import/Export Data Model. Export the file and edit it to grant write permission on "Photo" element to the correct roles. Import the revised xml file.|
2.0 Ensure correct usage of SFOdata.Photo / Photo Entity
Photo Entity Behavior
- Only Upsert supports handling multiple records. All other operations can only handle a single record.
- Edit operations are only available for photos of photoType LIVE_PROFILE or USER_EXPRESSIVE_PHOTO.
- When a user inserts a LIVE_PROFILE photo, ORG_CHART, QUICK_CARD, FACE, LIVE_PROFILE_SQUARE_60 and LIVE_PROFILE_SQUARE_30 photos are generated automatically.
- If a LIVE_PROFILE photo is deleted or updated, then ORG_CHART, QUICK_CARD, FACE, LIVE_PROFILE_SQUARE_60 and LIVE_PROFILE_SQUARE_30photos are also deleted or updated.
- For the USER_EXPRESSIVE_PHOTO, the system will check and raise an error if the size of the photo is not 980x580.
- When Public Profile view is set to “Expressive”, and user does not specify any background photo, querying USER_EXPRESSIVE_PHOTO with userId, returns the randomly assigned background photo, or default background photo according to the admin setting. If no random image is available, then the default background photo will be returned.
Photo entity, phototype, Edit Photo, Query Photo, UPSERT failed for the row with key: Photo , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-ODATA , OData API Framework , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem