- When users take course hosted with Cross Domain Solution (CDS), the course is not recording item completion.
- When performing network packet tracing you note the course completion and all score settings like mastery setting sent (with no additional scores sent after completion), and there is a invalid session errors.
- When the content is hosted on iContent there is no issue.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Invalid session errors are likely due to internal network handling which should be consulted by customer IT teams; however can also be related to the Foundational Session Management setting on the customer DB pool.
Validate the issue by ensuring it works on iContent, then do the following when raising an icnident request to Customer Success (SAP SF Support):
- Create a brand new test user who has never been assigned the item with the content.
- Launch the course as the user while enabling network tracing like Fiddler or HTTPWatch
- Verify the scores and completion status sent with no additional scores or completion status after the user completes.
- Raise an incident with Support with the attached tracing log, user ID, and Item ID along with support access account as that user for replication purposes.
- Support will refer to internal memo to check if Foundational Session Management is enabled, if so please refer to yoru internal IT teams or partner to resolve the issue.
LRN-54060 & LRN-52085
SAP SF success factors LMS learning content not recording recorded completion complete status user item scorm aicc invalid session foundation persistence FSM , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem