You want to disable the Outlook Add-In pop up that appears for the users when a new version of the add-in is released.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Cloud For Customer
To disable the update pop up please follow the below steps:
Log in the system.
- Go to Administrator Work Center.
- Go to Business Roles view.
- Click on the business role of the users you want not to see the pop up.
- Click on the View All button.
- Go to Fields & Actions tab.
- In Business Action Restriction section click on Add Row.
- Click on the value help of the new row and search for the business action GW_VER_CHK_STARTUP.
- In Access Restriction column select Disabled.
Groupware; Pop Up; Update; Upgrade; New Version; Message; Remove; , KBA , LOD-CRM-GW-OUT , Outlook , How To