A specific LMS administrator is receiving multiple report notifications from saved and recurring report Jobs in the LMS for the same report.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
- These types of multiple notifications will occur after a refresh of Production data to a STAGE or QA instance if email and/or Saved Report Jobs and Recurring Report jobs are not disabled on the server that was refreshed.
- As Saved Reports and Recurring Report jobs settings are migrated over to the cloned server, if an email notification and report jobs are not disabled in the cloned server, report jobs will execute and send notifications to the admin that the jobs belong to and were created originally by in Production.
- There is an option in the Instance Refresh form to disable emails when requesting the refresh.
- This should be checked off on the form so Product Operations will disable emails after the refresh has been completed.
- Administrator can access the refreshed server and disable email notifications manually post refresh. This will stop duplicate notfications from being sent from the cloned server(s).
- In addition, adminstrators can also delete or unschedule saved reports and recurring reports post refresh to stop the reports from executing which prevents the notifications from being sent out.
SF, success factors, LMS, duplicate notification, instance refresh, recurring report job, saved , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , Problem