During the migration of Time and Labor Data, no time model is available for selection inside the Value Mapping task for Time Model.
SAP Business ByDesign - all versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Enter Business Configuration work center.
- In the Overview view, search for the activity Migration of Employee Data.
- Enter the respective activity for the employee country.
- Enter the sub activity Migrate time and Labor management data using the migration tool.
- Select a template from the staging are, and click on Execute Migration -> Step by Step.
- Proceed to the step 2 - Mapping.
- Select the task for Time Model mapping.
- When clicking on the value help for a source value, no time model is displayed for selection.
For the migration of Labor Management data, only Schedule type models are supported, so daily and period models are not available for mapping.
To make the schedule models available, you must have selected them in the project scope, and also you must have configured the schedule models in the Time Administration work center before you migrate time and labor management data.
This is the expected system behavior.
Time data, migration workbench , KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To