When migrating accounting data (eg: Open Items Receivables) using the migration tool in Business Configuration, you are encountering inconsistencies and the following error message appears:
'500 SAP Internal Server Error ERROR: Semantic descriptor does not exist (termination: ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE)'
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to work center Business Configuration.
- Go to subview Overview.
- Search for activity Migrate Accounting Transaction Data.
- Click on button Change Immediately.
- Select effected migration unit.
- Select the effected source file under Migration Object.
- Click on button Process File.
- Click on button Repeat Validation.
- Select Validate All Records.
Result: Error occurs - file validation failed. Create incident.
Inconsistencies occur when attempting to renew the Runtime Object.
Please open an incident to enable a backend correction. We are currently working on a software correction to provide a permanent solution as soon as possible.
KBA , SRD-CC-MIG-DMC , Migration: Tool , Problem