In JAM Feed Updates, SSO URLs are created for Objects (eg Opportunities), which is not desired.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Feeds work center.
Select the Feeds view.
Select the Link to open the Object (eg Opportunity) from the Feed Update.
A new page is open that requests you to log in to the system and you can see that this is an SSO URL.
The URL is created like this, because the following question is scoped:
Do you want to use C4C SSO URL for Jam Integration?
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the project and select the Edit Project Scope button.
- Go to the step 4: Questions.
- Expand the options for Communication and Information Exchange.
- Expand the options for People Collaboration, Intranet and External Services.
- Select Communities, Document Management and External Services.
- Descope the question Do you want to use C4C SSO URL for Jam Integration?
- Review and Finish the changes.
JAM Feed SSO Link URL single sign on log in logon , KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , Problem